Skip to main content

I'm Happiest with Camera in Hand!

If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life!


For 37 years I've been doing what I love, teaching children and adults.  Now I'm preparing for the next chapter of my life, RETIREMENT and taking photos & creating art.  Spring and summer have been busy, but oh what fun!

I started off with a Spring Apple Blossom Family Photo Shoot for the Croeber family. The blossoms had passed, but I was able to perform some magic with some apple blossom photos I had taken a week before!  Always up for a challenge!



Later in May I was surrounded by love and cuteness when I photographed Katelyn, Kevin & 10-week old baby Jayden.  We had a beautiful, yet breezy day to take outdoor photos at North Hampton State Beach and Plaice Cove before moving indoors.  I'm so in love with these images!



 




I'm convinced the flowers loved our long, cold winter. From lupine to poppies to peonies and roses, they have been nothing less than SPLENDID!  They must have been very cozy, snuggled up underground, insulated by a blanket of snow. They sure make some pretty new photo cards!


  


Miss Mia was the BEST model I could have asked for while photographing my marketing photos for my new Hoopla Mini Sessions that I'll be offering soon. The hoop drew some interesting, positive comments from beach walkers and the results are better than I could have imagined. Can't wait to offer some seasonal Hoopla sessions with different colors and decor on the hoop. And I had to get a shot with Mia and her mom, Katie!






I had the honor of celebrating 30 years of LOVE with Pam & Ed McDonough and some of their closest family & friends.  I was a bridesmaid in their wedding, Godmother to their second born child, Patrick and I treasure the friendship bond I have with them.  Katie did a fabulous job organizing the party and Seamus's "Happy Anniversary Balloon" was perfect! Their speeches were full of love! A room full of Family, Friends & Food led to a night of Fun! Cheers to 30 years filled with LOVE! 







 



My latest and first Maternity session was early yesterday morning. It was such a pleasure photographing Camila & Nic at North Beach and the Rye cairns. They were both glowing although Nic might say it was sweat from the morning sun! It's going to be hard to choose favorites from this shoot! Baby-to-be Andreas, who will be coming into this world later this month, is one lucky little guy to be getting Camila & Nic for parents and my colleague, Cinda Patrie as his grandma, too! So much love! 






 






I've only been on vacation from school a little less than 2 weeks, but have been enjoying it so far.  I leave on Sunday for a 2-week adventure, travelling from Bar Harbor to Yarmouth Nova Scotia via Lubec (for a 5-day New England Photo Workshops/Hunt Photo "Bold Coast" photo workshop), St. John, New Brunswick where I want to see those 52-foot tides, Prince Edward Island for a little beach time, Halifax, Lunenburg and Yarmouth, Nova Scotia with the final leg on the ferry from Yarmouth, NS to Portland, Maine.  I've never been beyond bar Harbor so I am looking forward to some new scenery and lots of great new photos! I'll have lots of editing to do when I get home on July 30th!

I have been contacted by a local restaurants to hang my photos in their establishment so I will be checking that out before I head Downeast. 

Once I get back I have a family photo shoot and some Senior Portraits to do before heading back to school August 16th for what could be my final year before retirement. We'll see!

There's still time to book your Senior Portrait sessions, family photos, or events for August. Send me an email or give me a call!

Remember, "All who wander are not lost!" I'll check in from the road!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen “Tie the Knot❣️“

 Each wedding is unique. Even though we basically start with close to the same photo list there are always individual requests that are special to each couple. I try to bring out the essence & individuality of each couple for their special day❣️ Here is the Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen's beautiful wedding day! They'd never been to York so when I said we needed photos at Nubble, Kristin said, "If we have time!"  Ummmmm, NO! We need to make time . . . and we're glad we did!    My 3rd wedding in 3 months and final one of 2022 for me!  Two hearts, one from New Hampshire and one from Newfoundland, were united in a small, intimate ceremony surrounded by close family members & lots of love at York Harbor Inn in York, Maine when Kristin and Stephen literally “tied the fisherman’s double knot❣️” on July 6, 2022. Read the story of tying the Fisherman's Knot. https://www.weddingpreacherforhire.com/2015/04/the-fisherman-knot.html Second wedding I’ve done w

Daley Family Sneak Peek

 I haven’t been out shooting on location in a while, but on July 8th I got to photograph the Daley family with their precious, almost 9 month old, Little Miss O❣️She’s an early bird so we met at Seabrook Dunes & Beach at 7:30 AM. Thanks to Mimi Leigh for gifting them with a family photo session for Christmas. I had so much fun photographing them! Now to work my way through editing 250 images. 🥰 Photographing families & children is one of my all time favorite things to do❣️ Loving the beach! Such a sweet family! ❤️❤️❤️ 💗💗💗 So proud to be standing up getting ready to walk. Beach baby❣️ ‘til she started eating sand! 🥰

And just like that . . . 2022 is a Wrap!

It's been a busy 2022 for me & Bev Tabet Photography ! January was spent watching the Celtics, photographing my food 😂and frozen bubbles and attending the NHSPA Photography Show at the Exeter Town Hall Gallery. February was low key with more Celtics games, day knitting and Alpha Xi Sista ZOOMs. I did manage to get out of Dodge in March with a few days in Hull with my Alpha Xi roomie as we took the spectator boat for the Hull Snow Row. Got some great photos including some of rowers from the New Bedford Area. That was followed by a 5-day visit to Ocean Point, Maine with Joan Libby. Both are always a fun time!  I took a little solo 68th birthday trip in April to Sheepscot Harbour Village in Edgecomb, Maine and got to go to my favorite Pemaquid Lighthouse and also Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse for some stormy images. I also got a taste of Spring at the Cider Hill Farm Tulip Fest in Amesbury, MA.   In May I returned to Cider Hill Farm for pick-your-own tulips, photographed a l