Skip to main content

A Photo A Day: Days 76-150 of 366 Photos of 2020!

As part of my #RetirementJoy I have started A Photo A Day: 366 Photos of 2020 to challenge myself to get up, get out there and practice, practice, practice my art to improve and excel! I will add each day to this Blog Post so that you can view them all in one place. The latest photos will be at the top. Decided to make them into 75 day Blogs.  Starting 2nd one on Day 76.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Day 150 of 366 Photos of 2020
After a wonderful Webinar by Hunt's Photo with guest, Laura L Gingerich  this morning, I got outside and tried changing settings with my camera to my eye and also did a few Impressionistic pics with in camera multiple exposure and Intentional Camera Movement.
#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #LaneHouseArtsCenter #nikonusa #nikond750photography #nikond750📸 #nikond750 #Zen #ZenVibes 
5/29/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1lvOqYV9LmggT4WEz3uooCzaOhM0nHMWD

Day 149 of 366 Photos of 2020
Day 4 of my staycation and more yard photos. The irises are opening, the columbine is beautiful, the bridal veil is blooming, dogwood, lilacs, everything is coming alive❣️ I guess I’ll make a Calendar from yard flowers this year❣️😊😁😂
#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #LaneHouseArtsCenter #nikonusa #nikond750photography #nikond750📸 #nikond750 #Zen #ZenVibes 
5/28/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kd6gaFClWuwaT94W43y6eUOQOO7bKftD
Day 148 of 366 Photos of 2020
Found a few sparse lilacs in a bush in the yard as well as a few photos of the Iris and columbine in different light.
#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #LaneHouseArtsCenter #nikonusa #nikond750photography #nikond750📸 #nikond750 #Zen #ZenVibes 
5/27/20 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1D7EymKdLM_PBUG4AqpiKFUCbg35gVKDa

Day 147 of 366 Photos of 2020

A random columbine flower growing among the weeds in my yard! 
#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #LaneHouseArtsCenter #nikonusa #nikond750photography #nikond750📸 #nikond750 #Zen #ZenVibes 
5/26/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XnOhJ-qulCAncszWhEVdQpGw1gqy0evW
Day 146 of 366 Photos of 2020
Memorial Day 2020
"Those who have enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget  in tie that men have died to win them." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
I was motivated to take a Road Trip 2 miles away to my favorite Flag spot in North Hampton when Don Toothaker put up the new 26x2 Challenge on the Hunt's Education FB page. 
They have added steer to the mix and the poor little sheep are quite afraid of them.  They stay in a pack and move as one to the opposite side of the field! Perhaps they will relax when they get used to them.  Fog rolled in giving a nice effect. 
I loved the one I called “Until the Cows Come Home,” but i do LOVE my little sheep so this photo wins for my Photo of the Day❣️
#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #LaneHouseArtsCenter #nikonusa #nikond750photography #nikond750📸 #nikond750 #Zen #ZenVibes 
5/25/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PJTIla0TmN6lq38J8spsd80LmzSf9Jyc
Day 145 of 366 Photos of 2020
As dandelions turn to seed, children everywhere rush to pick them, so that they can close their eyes, make a wish, and blow the seeds into the air. ... In addition to granting wishes, many people believe that dandelion seeds will carry your thoughts and dreams to loved ones when you blow them into the air.
#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #LaneHouseArtsCenter #nikonusa #nikond750photography #nikond750📸 #nikond750 #Zen #ZenVibes 
5/24/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1hApfQvonrh8hKOvy83WCB0i8IyTRUAfx
Day 144 of 366 Photos of 2020
Yesterday I saw some trees in a parking lot in North Hampton so I went back to take a few pics today. 
#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #LaneHouseArtsCenter #nikonusa #nikond750photography #nikond750📸 #nikond750 #Zen #ZenVibes 
5/23/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PGbIO4HkO7xOB5D4RHN8ig_sbAYnrLo-

Day 143 of 366 Photos of 2020
More textured background practice❣️ 

#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #LaneHouseArtsCenter #nikonusa #nikond750photography #nikond750📸 #nikond750 #Zen #ZenVibes 
5/22/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ONbTpUf_kyFlM2CSdScq0sk6vYfYlWdo
Day 142 of 366 Photos of 2020
 Yummy beef tenderloin on the grill: it’s what’s for dinner❣️
 #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #LaneHouseArtsCenter #nikonusa #nikond750photography #nikond750📸 #nikond750 #Zen #ZenVibes 
5/21/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=10RTKisE75NMPKGju17FrLwqloE36csYz

Day 141 of 366 Photos of 2020
A few pics from the yard. I had to clear some photos off of a SD card until my replacement arrives. Waiting for the irises to bloom. They are one of my favorite flowers.  I also photographed a few pics intentionally out of focus to try as backgrounds. This photo is  an image  with my own background.
 #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #LaneHouseArtsCenter #nikonusa #nikond750photography #nikond750📸 #nikond750 #Zen #ZenVibes 
5/20/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RmKywfNh6O3x6rpTehKSN72qmA7mtPlu

Day 140 of 366 Photos of 2020
It’s a GREAT day to be a WILDCAT❣️
I saw a post on FB a while ago asking if any alumni would like a yard sign delivered? They were originally for incoming freshman day but that didn’t happen and they were too expensive to ship. So they reached out to alum! And I said YES❣️ Made my day❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
#UNH
#UNHPride
#UNHAlumni
#UNH76
5/19/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vaT870_JoZutA5xRjHhK53aVWp92bUuX


Day 139 of 366 Photos of 2020
I need a lot of work with my Macro lens so I got out of “lazy mode” tonight and put my camera on a tripod to explore depth of field with my Macro lens. I’m a narrow depth of field type of gal. Here’s one of my brightly colored pens probably somewhere around an f3.3
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
5/18/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cpeycNItrh_bPwFSgK662lPJjcQnfopR

Day 138 of 366 Photos of 2020
I recreated my dinner to replace the photos that got lost so today’s photo is Shrimp Scampi . . . probably in my top 3 to cook & eat! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
5/17/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1X9Iuxurh3MK2aJ0T08rvP44esiA3Z-tb

Day 137 of 366 Photos of 2020
Well, my camera card went bad and I lost today’s photos (even after running my photo recovery software😢) . . . Sooooooo my photo of the day is an iPhone photo of my leftover Shrimp Scampi from tonite. The camera photos were of my dinner in a beautiful bowl atop egg noodles (decided to have a change from linguine) but it is what it is. 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
5/16/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IEesAO9qMAG2gfjQ871zN4F3ULhS0jvk
Day 136 of 366 Photos of 2020
Baaaa Baaaa black sheep, have you any wool? 
 I took a ride to North Hampton this morning and I did park briefly in the bike lane by the sheep.  When I got out to take pics I noticed my SD card wasn't in my camera. I snapped a few with my phone and headed back home to pick it up.
Then i headed up Atlantic Ave. (Rte. 111) to get some barn/sheep photos with my camera. 
Next i headed up Willow Ave. and did some "Drive-By Pics" from my car. I really wanted more tulip photos but there really wasn't anywhere to park. With the apple blossoms I pulled over (on the wrong side of the road), hung out my window and got as close as I could to them. 
I did notice a lot more barrels blocking parking on Rte. 1A. I guess people were ignoring them! 
I know, I know; call me a rebel!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
5/15/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18ZXHPzupqwH4Lbjh92C9v9m75-yo184N

Day 135 of 366 Photos of 2020
Today's paper white opened up nicely. Other two are too shy to come out to play!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
5/14/20
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YYYuI643dXmwZqAXbcYVrc7BX49RWwBe
Day 132 of 366 Photos of 2020
After my walk I returned to the marsh with my camera to see if the egret was still there, but the tide was coming in and he was gone.  I enjoyed the neighbor's tulips and a new flower blooming in the yard. The paper white opened up late in the afternoon. 
I love the heart-shaped leaf at the bottom of the frame in this photo❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1aYRLKqgqCl22mfk7cAuyqU4KEJm8x8rc

Day 130 of 366 Photos of 2020
I tried a little “Rotation ICM” today but I couldn’t get 360 degree rotation with my camera on my tripod. After a few failed attempts on some tiger lily greens outside, I moved in and photographed the starfish design on my carpet❣️ I set my camera for a 5 sec. exposure at f22, ISO 200 at 38mm and walked quickly in a circle around the centerpoint of the starfish while trying to keep my feet out of the photo. 

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
#ICM
#IntentionalCameraMovement
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1OZBHyxp9Euv5MNwfYUa_pi9bsLolBNfE

Day 129 of 366 Photos of 2020
I had to go out and work on my ICM after Don Toothaker, of Hunt's Education & Photo Walks, did a webinar last night on Intentional Camera Movement. I also saw tulips along a fence across the street so I HAD to snap a few photos of them as well. This ICM PHOTO is at beach at the end of High Street in Hampton. I was next to the closed parking lot where people normally play beach volleyball or sit on one of several benches to watch Mother Ocean❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
#ICM
#IntentionalCameraMovement
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13kXtX4z8Ob1iw5UjtnoydFkkCEm8oVzm

Day 128 of 366 Photos of 2020 
Day #9 in NH of 2nd order from Holland Ridge Farms in NJ. My last post from them for this season. I'm posting with a grateful ❤️ for being able to enjoy nearly 3 weeks of beauty through 2 orders of Holland Ridge Farms tulips.  The tulips brought me joy (and lot of photos!) I will definitely order from them again if they do delivery in the future❣️🌷❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
#raw_allnature
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1MLsVVuMGeDD9g8GxxvJOHqr6mUjxSk0P

Day 127 of 366 Photos of 2020
Not the best background for this tulip, but I thought I'd try some bokeh backgrounds I already had to see if they worked with the same technique.  They do❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
#raw_allnature
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1hlSLpMJ70SC4GltzmpNcTJCnLdcDXEgj

Day 126 of 366 Photos of 2020
Giving my fans another break from tulip photos. 😜 Here’s one of The May “Flower Moon”
The full moon of May, also called the Flower Moon, will occur the morning of Thursday, May 7, at 6:45 a.m. EDT (1106 GMT), according to NASA's SkyCal site. This full moon will come just two days after the moon reaches perigee, or the closest point to Earth in its orbit, making this a "supermoon," according to NASA.
If you choose a time, we can catch the moon
I'll see you there
Whenever it is, from wherever you are
Oh we'll find, yes we'll find somewhere.
Are you looking at the same moon?
~Phil Collins, “Same Moon”

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TbXY7Vt49Kwq-vDvxgN3Ho_vr-rlG0kP

Day 125 of 366 Photos of 2020
Back to tulips for today’s photo❣️
Day #6 of my second Holland Ridge Farms Tulips delivery. The flowers have opened nicely and are sadly on their way out.  
Today, after snapping a few blooms, I started noticing little curls in the petals and decided to focus on those with some abstract photos.
I see a sleeping fairy’s face (side profile, face up) inside the curl of this photo with the hoodlike curl circling the eye with the point of it ending above the pink lips by the nose. Her golden wing is hanging down. Do you see it? 
Inspired by Chapter 1. Mindful Photography in Charles Needle’s  “Tiny Worlds” macro photography book. 🥰
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
#MindfulPhotography
#CharlesNeedlePhotography
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DMw3GWobiS0cEfZ8i41DsCU7XEUzDnHt

Day 124 of 366 Photos of 2020
Giving my fans a break from tulip photos. 😜 Here’s one of the “almost full moon!” 🌕
The May “Flower Moon”
The full moon of May, also called the Flower Moon, will occur the morning of Thursday, May 7, at 6:45 a.m. EDT (1106 GMT), according to NASA's SkyCal site. This full moon will come just two days after the moon reaches perigee, or the closest point to Earth in its orbit, making this a "supermoon," according to NASA.
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mYbG7lXNjgDIW4fCRwMlFKSvdmU4z3_n

Day 123 of 366 Photos of 2020
I am totally OBSESSED with these sherbet colored tulips from Holland Ridge Farms in NJ.. I can't get enough! The pinks, the salmon, the yellow edges. WoW, just WOW!  I LOVE them! And they change with the light as the day progresses and the direction of the light.
I did some ICM for a few and got a few that I liked a lot. BUT I love the contrast with the dark background and spectacular colors in this photo❣️🌷❣️
Day #3 of my second order from Holland Ridge Farms in NJ. 

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
#Zen
#ZenVibes
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CKMo0ZcM70bhzxF2tAKCglipIxmV4URK

Day 122 of 366 Photos of 2020
Second only to pink tulips, white ones are my next favorite color. This one reminds me of a rose or a gardenia❣️🌷❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#HollandRidgeFarms
#Tulips
#ICM
#IntentionalCameraMovement
#nikonusa
#nikond750photography 
#nikond750📸 
#nikond750
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vNQXxNonDFhg-FIR6Abd422471xESbbp

Day 121 of 366 Photos of 2020
Love this ICM photo of the last blooms of my 10/day old tulips❣️🌷❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#HollandRidgeFarms
#Tulips
#ICM
#IntentionalCameraMovement
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ijHtbCaL-NMNojeIF9ZelLx8l2sMl-L4

Day 120 of 366 Photos of 2020
This sums up how I feel about TULIPS❣️🌷❣️ Day #9 of my Holland Ridge Farms Tulips as I await my second delivery. 😊
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#HollandRidgeFarms
#Tulips
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1acP_gaKLxVHAjf68_PoYu-lxFOxiXtkc
Day 119 of 366 Photos of 2020
Today I was looking for bird photos for a 26x2 Challenge in a group I'm in.  No bird activity in my yard so I got cre8ive! 😝🤪😜
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17rLJ6nZI5SI38TENmjXBWVfqJRxWmwhK

Day 118 of 366 Photos of 2020
I watched a Kathleen Clemons’ video on applying a mask with her textures. I hadn’t done that on my previous texture images. 
Here’s a daffodil with a texture and mask. I might go vack and mask off more of the image tomorrow. 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#KathleenClemonsPhotography
#KathleenClemonsTextures
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19KM8D80lrVd97gAh251ai1LN_BNvI7Fc

Day 117 of 366 Photos of 2020
Day #6 and still loving my Holland Ridge Tulips.  Opening up now. I actually prefer the tulips pre-opening wide, but I do love the inside colors of the purple ones.  Last night I watched Mike Moats' video on How to Create Artistic, Dreamy, Soft Focus Flower Photography.
Today I used my 45mm 1.8 lens to try some.
On top of the dreamy pics I added some of Kathleen Clemons’ photography textures.
My creativity is flowing in abundance❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#MikeMoats
#KathleenClemonsPhotography
#KathleenClemonsTextures
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1I6xNE8bwo5P39sGRPM_HMcjYxF2qS2GC

Day 116 of 366 Photos of 2020
Day #5 of my Holland Ridge Farms Tulips.  Today I as greeted by a big whiff of fragrance coming from them.  Enjoy!
I explored some ROTATE effects from Charles Needle's Impressionistic Photography book again today. I like the results better than the Zoom effect, but need to explore some more. I set my 70-200mm lens on my tripod and loosened the ring so that I could easily rotate the lens.

I LOVE this photo because it shows the rotation yet you can still make out the tulips in the photo.❣️ Looks like a succulent plant. 

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#CharlesNeedlePhotography
#CharlesNeedle
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1h_67rY63sleiSe_jbwz446WN1kNEgcuk

Day 115 of 366 Photos of 2020
My tulips continue to get more beautiful each day.  I cut the stems on an angle as recommended by Holland Ridge Farms and also put a copper "wheat' penny in the bottom of the Ball jar as recommended by friends. They seem less droopy and more "awake" after cutting the stems last night. 
I explored some ROTATE effects from Charles Needle's Impressionistic Photography book. I like the results better than the Zoom effect, but need to explore some more. I set my 70-200mm lens on my tripod and loosened the ring so that I could easily rotate the lens.

I LOVE this photo because it shows the rotation yet you can still make out the tulips in the photo.❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#CharlesNeedlePhotography
#CharlesNeedle
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rcuBO0jnjy-SmJBGIQ2EkvNlGrcauYGh

Day 114 of 366 Photos of 2020
My first attempt at adding a textured background. 
The other day while I was on one of my FB Photo Groups, someone mentioned following flower photographer, Kathleen Clemons. I looked her up and she has some painted backgrounds for sale on her website.  I don't use Photos Shop much; I use LightRoom for 99.9% of my editing, but I decided to try something NEW!  Looking forward to exploring & sharing my images created with  more of these backgrounds.
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XT2smwOaReCHhlF4KkFVI9UXPvGozuqf

Day 113 of 366 Photos of 2020
My tulips arrived yesterday from Holland Ridge Tulip Farm in NJ and today they started to open! They are beautiful and I can’t wait to see them fully open.
Here’s one of my ICM photos❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#IntentionalCameraMovement
#ICM
#CoronaChronicles
#Covid19
#CoronaVirus
#StayAtHome
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mRIJXYpOsCEjpcvls-7bD_NF7BFWVcX1

Day 112 of 366 Photos of 2020
My tulips arrived today from Holland Ridge Tulip Farm in NJ.  Can't wait for them to open! You don't get to choose colors. It's a SURPRISE BOX!  Looks like purple with a yellow/red variegated. I used my 35mm 1.8 lens (that I hardly ever use) for the single buds. I had a colorful notebook on the table that provided some fun, vibrant color in the background.  For the Intentional Camera Movement (ICM) photos I stood on a step ladder and shot down on the tulips in the vase while zooming in or out with my 24-70mm Nikon lens. 
Here’s one of my ICM photos❣️
To order yours:
https://shop.hollandridgefarms.com/
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#SignsOfTheTimes
#CoronaChronicles
#Covid19
#CoronaVirus
#StayAtHome
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=10MCKfHpIt5iNAy0nEhB0ZtuGwV3vLlaw

Day 111 of 366 Photos of 2020
Inspired by Chris Lutton's PS Twirl, I looked it up and had to try it myself!   This originally was a single azalea blossom. Fun technique to try. Here are 2 Twirls and the original image.
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#CoronaChronicles
#Covid19
#CoronaVirus
#StayAtHome
#PSTwirl
#PhotoShopTwirl
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1B-z4vpICDAjgWKctP3zuh3nqSEow-NIx

Day 110 of 366 Photos of 2020
And it's a wrap! Birthday #66 was so memorable with phone calls, face-time visits, texts, FB posts, Drive-by and ZOOM ins❣️ I am BEYOND BLESSED for having such wonderful friends in my life, as well as for having a comfortable place to live, delicious food on my table and an overall wonderful life❣️It was a picture perfect day! 📸
🍾🥂 Cheers to 67❣️and remember . . . always eat cake on your birthday . . . with a side of ice cream when possible❣️
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#SignsOfTheTimes
#CoronaChronicles
#Covid19
#CoronaVirus
#StayAtHome
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VtErHcTlocx7nNG8MDBoP0_pHfz4gsFw

Day 109 of 366 Photos of 2020
On the eve of my 66th birthday I'm having some fun with a covid-19  Birthday setup Photo Shoot!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#SignsOfTheTimes
#CoronaChronicles
#Covid19
#CoronaVirus
#StayAtHome
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ninUpJNAQpaVfdQzSPcYdHU1Afwjqj5F

Day 108 of 366 Photos of 2020
Yesterday was a busy day and I forgot to post this! 🙄
I finally got my time slot for Hannaford-To-Go so I had to go to Exeter this morning.  I got tipped off about the magnolia tree next to where I lived in Exeter. Even though it is starting to go by, it is still beautiful especially with the vinca minor (also known as creeping periwinkle or creeping myrtle) on the ground under the tree. I also took some new "Signs of the Time! Later in the day when I checked my mail I noticed the Japanese cherry tree blooming in the yard.

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#MagnoliaTree
#CoronaChronicles
#Covid19
#CoronaVirus
#StayAtHome
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mNxo3OwqkCAWiWNv0xFKF38iBrm9Pb6Z

Day 107 of 366 Photos of 2020
The other day when I drove up Rte. 1A the white egrets were out but I only had my 24-70mm lens with me.  Today I took a "Rye Road Trip" with my 70-200mm lens and my friends were having lunch in the marsh.  I also got a few more signs for my "Signs of the Times!" 
I practiced patience while waiting for one to take off❣️

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#SignsOfTheTimes
#CoronaChronicles
#Covid19
#CoronaVirus
#StayAtHome
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qPNiRIOLZauTpG5JRVyxm3Hd4qJuDZX2

Day 106 of 366 Photos of 2020
Today a friend asked me to take some photos of the daffodils by the North Beach bath house and the ones by the gazebo in town. So I decided to head out and also to take some photos of thee "Signs of the Times" for the NH NOW Documentary Project. 
And YES, the ocean is still there!  Not too many people around 4 p.m..  There were a lot more at lunchtime!

Here’s one of today’s “Signs of the Times!”

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#SignsOfTheTimes
#CoronaChronicles
#Covid19
#CoronaVirus
#StayAtHome
#WickedFlannell
#PeopleOverProfits
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1UuNKcflyEcanNmYjzMliLBPM6equXhjP

Day 105 of 366 Photos of 2020
ICM of Azaleas & trees with one little budding branch thrown in for good measure.
Loved the this azalea one, has a Japanese tapestry feel to me❣️

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1JLS1G-BnM-WsCO3Q50Ja0gZPrdQ1lWwe

Day 104 of 366 Photos of 2020

A very rainy, windy day on the coast of NH today.  I decided to open the door to take a few Intentional Camera Movement shots.  

I love the movement while at the same time being able to see the tree branches and twigs on the left side of the image. 

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#CharlesNeedlePhotography
#ICM
#IntentionalCameraMovement
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1l9L2FhtQAEwAKA7KOfzm8yg53F6y1Xy6

ᗪᗩY 103 Oᖴ 366 ᑭᕼOTOᔕ Oᖴ 2020
Grillin’ on Easter Sunday! HaPpY Easter to all my PEEPS❣️🐣🐰🌷
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1v5dD5g65C-gml_JAuE09eu4T2BcihF8R

ᗪᗩY 102 Oᖴ 366 ᑭᕼOTOᔕ Oᖴ 2020
More Intentional Camera Movement (ICM) My same silk flowers 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢 only thid time in the daylight!  Loving the vibrant colors in this abstract photo painting. 
No filters. Just camera movement and a boost to color saturation! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ThingsThatMakeMeGoAhhhh
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1wQ8L_VTYwL37FHRjbZci_nvHnwnmGxa7
Day 101 of 366 Photos of 2020
The late blooming lilacs are starting to bud. They don't flower 'til June, but his brings hope and anticipation. The forsythia is blooming and the azaleas, too!
A cheery yellow bloom on a gloomy, gray day! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1nAr97RtGS9m6X6OwszC3Hav6fJ-ti1vR

Day 100 of 366 Photos of 2020
I was exploring some Intentional Camera movement using my silk flowers: Birds of Paradise, Lilies etc.. Vertical movement , horizontal movement and my favorite circular movement giving a very ethereal effect! All handheld with my Nikon d750 and my Tamron 45mm, f1.8 lens
My favorite with the motion dancing around the lily. ❤️ This was either circular or U-shaped movement.
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#IntentionalCameraMovement
#CharlesNeedlePhotography
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1e-qaPM0uqADtUL8f_uTX9oiWO3AyTrHD

Day 99 of 366 Photos of 2020
A good day for some sloooow cookin’! I must do more of this! Pot Roast with potatoes, tri-color carrots, onions & garlic! Yum! Good ole New England comfort food! 😋 Deeeeelicious! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1UzPZrki7x_mhoDRTCh-j0Ja0crq5Gu56

Day 98 of 366 Photos of 2020
The Pink Super Moon, largest of 2020.  I walked down the street, not to the beach, but just by the marsh. Handheld with a bumped up ISO.  I like the effect with the marsh grasses dark and mysterious!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
#PinkMoon
#SuperMoon
#AprilFullMoon
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1U7UGJxAT9u45p5KuFVQrt7ixnUXhnXGR

Day 97 of 366 Photos of 2020
A beautiful day to get outside and take in the beauty around the yard. Once inside I added a couple of Topaz "Looks" to one of my photos. Here’s one of “The Looks!”
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mJXIsOVK9AoXsOaohRYWb4JruVU0NAOz

Day 96 of 366 Photos of 2020
Spring is beginning to sprout up in little corners around the yard. Each day the buds open more & more with the hope that we will soon be “sprung” from our Stay at Home order and able to get safely back to some semblance of normalcy in our lives. 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1v9Yy5jFfJtLdSVEw0wA1PGI_lysm_8wV
Day 95 of 366 Photos of 2020
Grandma Tabet’s Lebanese Stuffed Peppers recipe. I make this often, but during these times it connects me to my roots: comfort food! ❤️ Yum! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1xm3TXSJR6VcE2cU_oI7RamdppkvlSebd

Day 94 of 366 Photos of 2020
💙💚💙 Fini! 💙💚💙
Signed (kind of), Sealed, and on it’s way to being delivered! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#NocturnalKnitting
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1zMTP_08iP_TKn6PoqfiVIwI01L0Ho6VY

Day 93 of 366 Photos of 2020
Reaching the end of this beauty! 💙💚💙 LOVE it! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#NocturnalKnitting
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13HF-PK-wfG9o_M1inE5NHfFVT0rneXWQ

Day 92 of 366 Photos of 2020
Took a little walk in my neighborhood before the rain heads in tomorrow. Needed to go back because I didn't get the full sign lit up.  Went back out and I just "knew" the giant flag would be on the barn! Funny how the signage still didn't fully show up. Things that make you go Hmmmm!

Appropriate ‘Sign of the Times!’

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1nslyl3lkVOVZTB63JAFXbNLySgjmX-ZA

Day 91 of 366 Photos of 2020
The neighborhood flowers are blooming and are bringing some color to an otherwise gloomy time. 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#NocturnalKnitting
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18tKu0fxpUPpq-PVybHJl9aHYjPHcrC_1
Day 90 of 366 Photos of 2020
Nocturnal Knitting. First one is natural daylight this morning. The second is from recessed lighting at night!  The daylight photo shows true colors.
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#NocturnalKnitting
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-aqc7vOIVTkyFh5ByLSyI9V08fIgoENL

Day 89 of 366 Photos of 2020
One cannot live by photography alone! 😊 Nocturnal Knitting! Definitely true colors taken in natural daylight! 💚💙💜 Colors of the blue-green sea! Calming colors! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#NocturnalKnitting
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1UD2Zce1cWCNHIRE7qF7JwOH6yMvnMeVu

Day 88 of 366 Photos of 2020
Just walking around the yard (stayed away from the closed beaches!) looking at dead wood and new life! Hope springs eternal!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CvXhKqpEt_-FG4mDWyGLnuPLajtAsUrt

Day 87 of 366 Photos of 2020
More Slap-Zoom technique. 
I love the technique of starting & stopping the zoom to give the image a little more definition. 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=184_RxTb8Vb4z-rN3oCjzRPzHwlRr7VgM

Day 86 of 366 Photos of 2020

My FIRST attempt at one of my Impressionistic Photography lessons, Long Exposure Slap-Zoom.  Fun getting different effects stopping the zoom briefly along the way. Now that my decluttering is getting under control,  I'll have more time for PHOTOS!

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ImpressionisticPhotography
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1t2BhfqoFIQJj448AyOC63Gl-7WZIdhtR


Day 85 of 366 Photos of 2020

My camera battery died early on so I just got a couple of shots today!  The ocean was foaming at the bit!

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-xP82yyiwmS6c05ksPqcyvzUJqmGXTX2

Day 84 of 366 Photos of 2020

A little drumming for my New Moon intentions today. My djembe needs a new skin 😢, but I have my frame drum that I bought from the Native American store in Woolwich, ME! and . . . 
Miss Bunny says, "Take time to smell the tulips!"
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14mZRldPSJSpelWdB9FtboJYaNljpu-cV

Day 83 of 366 Photos of 2020
Drum, dance, laugh, sing, play, paint, draw, photograph! Take some time “to be,” to be your authentic self! 
This is a silk scarf I painted back in 2003.
Seventeen years ago, on March 20, 2003, the Iraq War started. I was living in LA and at the time my creative outlet was Silk Painting. I had moved, alone,  to the City of Angels in 2001, two weeks after being diagnosed with cervical cancer. I am overjoyed to say that 19 years later “I’m HaPpY, I’m Healthy, I’m Hungry” (my mantra during my nauseous time! ☺️)❤️  So as a diehard Celtics fan, I will admit that Laker Land holds a special place in my 💚 since it truly saved my life moving there! 
It seems like a lifetime ago, yet at the same time it seems like yesterday! It kept popping up in my mind last week (March 20th) as I photographed. Not so much the war, but the scarf I created during that time. 
I was taking a Silk Painting class at Otis College of Art & Design with Robin (I’m sure her last name will pop into my head later!) We continued our class at her artist loft apartment in the garment district of LA once the original class ended. That  loft was an artist’s dream! 
I can remember working on a particular piece when I heard the news of the war beginning. I painted abstract drummers & dancers with a starburst in the centergold of the scarf and used bright, vibrant colors! Now might be time to bring my djembe out as well! 
Silk painting , very much like watercolors, can be very therapeutic and soothing. I don’t have the space for silk painting anymore, but when I made plans for my #RetirementJoy I bought some Arteza watercolor brush markers with plans of creating a line of cards by printing some of my photos in black & white and adding watercolor to them. This could be the perfect time to launch that idea. Or maybe just some abstract designs without my photos. I’ll just see what evolves. 
I just noticed that the colors in my starfish rug are very close to those in my scarf! I’m still all about bright, vibrant colors. 😊
During these trying times, we have the opportunity to be brought to our authentic selves . . . who we are and are truly meant to be! How has this time changed you? What are you creating? What are you drawn to? How are you using this ‘forced slow down’ to make your world a better place for YOU that will have a ripple effect to others?
Tomorrow, March 24th, 2020 is the New Moon, a time to set our intentions & release them to the world. I may do some drumming to Michael Drake’s “Rhythms of the 7 Directions” ( https://youtu.be/qqTf8dAmiEo ). I may photograph, I may draw & paint. I may work on my Vision Board. I may reflect, journal and set my intentions. I may “just be.”
What will you do? ❤️ 
Peace ✌🏼☮️

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kFRmPCyT2KHbKjyecu1xkecnBbMUUN4t

Day 82 of 366 Photos of 2020
Tulips are drooping and Miss Bunny is enjoying a little sun on her back. I know how she feels. I took a nap in the sun today, too!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#CharlesNeedle
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1gD-lrmSrrO-_Ne0s2kz8EPcQN7wYAX4V

Day 81 of 366 Photos of 2020
Playing with natural light and in-camera multiple exposure keeps me sane!  💕
I love the flow of the petals and the subtle motion in this one. Can’t wait for my Charles Needle Impressionistic Photography book to arrive. It’s on its way! 😊
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#CharlesNeedle
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XEodt277W0WziSz_2gOtMvrcBKZF2_gP
Day 80 of 366 Photos of 2020
Pulled out my macro lens tonight for some tulip photos before they are totally gone by.  Took my studio lights to my studio so I need to take pics earlier next time while I have more light!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZyWgGFueBB69AKAFFTakLQSCxhjtMSsi

Day 79 of 366 Photos of 2020

Hope Springs eternal! 🌷💛🌷HaPpY 1st day of Spring!

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qjZXGQb7uhqyyldY65gwrk2HU6f_dDTa

Day 78 of 366 Photos of 2020
My Ahhhhhhhh moment of the afternoon! 😊
I had a productive day being in my  decluttering, reorganizing, cleaning out mode! Took time for an outdoor photo break at low tide to get my Zen on! 
You’d think it was summah! Plaice Cove and North Hampton State Beach and the Beach Plum, all very busy. During tough times, people find “Peace at the Beach!” ✌🏼😎☀️🌊🥰
Lots of cars at the beaches but I think most must have been sitting in their cars because there weren't that many ON the beach! 😁It was beautiful!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1gNU-3m6Df5UQ259W_WwPIVg5N6ilBt1e

Day 77 of 366 Photos of 2020
I LOVE this aqua vase, that my Mom made in ceramic class years ago, especially with pink tulips in it. Just something about that combination! 💕 
Those of you who know me know that I LOVE spending time alone and am a homebody. Funny how it has a different feel when you are told that you "should" stay home as opposed to when you just choose to stay home. I imagine it could be very hard for those who need a lot of social interaction or don't like staying home, even when not alone. 
I continued with my cleaning out, rearranging and organizing my house today.  How do I accumulate so much "stuff" in such a short period of time? 
I relocated some of the "stuff" which will need to be cleaned out of the storage room now! (eyeroll), trashed some of the "stuff" and organized some of the "stuff."
One of my rearrangements was my kitchen/dining  table which I moved in front of my little fireplace electric heater.  I think I like it! But then again I rearrange quite often so it may not stay there very long!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Ef7aAsN4Mw3fqm2NL9FIvj5KgsHnZ6OL

Day 76 of 366 Photos of 2020
Pink Tulips are my favorite. Got some at Hannaford to brighten the week! Soft focus, Impressionistic or normal, I love pink tulips!
Ordering Charles Needle’s Impressionistic Photography book because I really love his style!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen “Tie the Knot❣️“

 Each wedding is unique. Even though we basically start with close to the same photo list there are always individual requests that are special to each couple. I try to bring out the essence & individuality of each couple for their special day❣️ Here is the Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen's beautiful wedding day! They'd never been to York so when I said we needed photos at Nubble, Kristin said, "If we have time!"  Ummmmm, NO! We need to make time . . . and we're glad we did!    My 3rd wedding in 3 months and final one of 2022 for me!  Two hearts, one from New Hampshire and one from Newfoundland, were united in a small, intimate ceremony surrounded by close family members & lots of love at York Harbor Inn in York, Maine when Kristin and Stephen literally “tied the fisherman’s double knot❣️” on July 6, 2022. Read the story of tying the Fisherman's Knot. https://www.weddingpreacherforhire.com/2015/04/the-fisherman-knot.html Second wedding I’ve done w

Daley Family Sneak Peek

 I haven’t been out shooting on location in a while, but on July 8th I got to photograph the Daley family with their precious, almost 9 month old, Little Miss O❣️She’s an early bird so we met at Seabrook Dunes & Beach at 7:30 AM. Thanks to Mimi Leigh for gifting them with a family photo session for Christmas. I had so much fun photographing them! Now to work my way through editing 250 images. 🥰 Photographing families & children is one of my all time favorite things to do❣️ Loving the beach! Such a sweet family! ❤️❤️❤️ 💗💗💗 So proud to be standing up getting ready to walk. Beach baby❣️ ‘til she started eating sand! 🥰

And just like that . . . 2022 is a Wrap!

It's been a busy 2022 for me & Bev Tabet Photography ! January was spent watching the Celtics, photographing my food 😂and frozen bubbles and attending the NHSPA Photography Show at the Exeter Town Hall Gallery. February was low key with more Celtics games, day knitting and Alpha Xi Sista ZOOMs. I did manage to get out of Dodge in March with a few days in Hull with my Alpha Xi roomie as we took the spectator boat for the Hull Snow Row. Got some great photos including some of rowers from the New Bedford Area. That was followed by a 5-day visit to Ocean Point, Maine with Joan Libby. Both are always a fun time!  I took a little solo 68th birthday trip in April to Sheepscot Harbour Village in Edgecomb, Maine and got to go to my favorite Pemaquid Lighthouse and also Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse for some stormy images. I also got a taste of Spring at the Cider Hill Farm Tulip Fest in Amesbury, MA.   In May I returned to Cider Hill Farm for pick-your-own tulips, photographed a l