Skip to main content

A Photo A Day: Days 1-75 of 366 Photos of 2020!

As part of my #RetirementJoy I have started A Photo A Day: 366 Photos of 2020 to challenge myself to get up, get out there and practice, practice, practice my art to improve and excel! I will add each day to this Blog Post so that you can view them all in one place. The latest photos will be at the top. Decided to make them into 75 day Blogs.  Starting 2nd one on Day 76.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Day 75 of 366 Photos of 2020
I got up at 6:00 a.m., and saw it was mostly cloudy on my weather app. Then I got up at 6:38, and looked out the window at the low cloud bank and went back to bed. I decided to take some pics from inside the house. Of course I had to go out on the deck barefoot and in my nightgown to get a few shots, too! Sunset Point gets some good sunrises as well as its sunsets! There are a couple of photos that I am really Happy with.
Love this one from the deck taken barefoot and in my nightgown at 7:29 a.m., 37ish °, felt like 30°. The things we do for a photo.


Day 74 of 366 Photos of 2020
First time for Minot's Ledge Light photos. I only have a 200mm lens so this is cropped. Taken from Sandy Beach Association



Day 73 of 366 Photos of 2020
"A" Street Pier is to Hull as Mallory Square is to Key West! THE place to go for sunset. It was very beautiful with the Boston skyline in the distance.
It was too windy for my tripod: a stiff cold, biting wind out of the west. But it was worth cold fingers for the shots we got!

Day 72 of 366 Photos of 2020
Yay! I made it to Hull for the weekend and the Snow Row! Didn't get the sunset at A St. Pier, but did snap a few photos earlier. Looking forward to maybe a sunrise, sunset and some Snow Row pics!

Day 71 of 366 Photos of 2020
Crocus Time! Hope Springs eternal! Signs of Spring are popping up! I'm headed an hour south tomorrow for the weekend and hope to find even more!

Day 70 of 366 Photos of 2020
Can you tell I'm ready for Spring? Ready for some flowers. A few different effects for my "fake" Bird of Paradise using Topaz Looks.
Here’s one of my Topaz Looks.

Day 69 of 366 Photos of 2020
The Worm Moon behind the clouds high in the sky. Taken hand held after getting home from dinner with friends.


Day 68 of 366 Photos of 2020
The Moon, The Moon! 
Tomorrow is the actual full moon, but I won't be able to photograph it since I have other plans. I saw it out my window and ran out to snap a few shots tonight.

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EZzBtxbwerWL2Vh5uI8CEr-6YUdaIp-q

Day 67 of 366 Photos of 2020
Another mesmerizing day by the Atlantic Ocean in NH! 45°, Wind & Waves!
At Plaice Cove I met a woman, Laura, who was originally from Exeter and recently came back home to Hampton. She was in the first 1st grade at Lincoln Street School when it opened in 1955! She married and left NH, lived in Iowa and elsewhere. Her grandmother had 2 cottages at Plaice Cove and she always thought they spelled Plaice Cove wrong until about 7 years ago when she and her husband were cruising in the Black Sea and learned that Plaice are flounder. She used to fish for flounder at Plaice Cove as a child! She also knows a former Exeter teacher with whom I taught at Exeter AREA High School! It’s a small world after all. 

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#NewHampshirePhotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DXCnLK4PZdhQrxJcp_XA-C8bpOEAeeAw

Day 66 of 366 Photos of 2020

More custom white balance with gray card vs. auto white balance. Can you tell which is which?
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BjRlh2zCJxkG9v7qCYkvV_aV7p8yi-Td

Day 65 of 366 Photos of 2020
Got my gray card in the mail and played with it to see the difference between "auto wb" and the custom gray card. Need some more practice.  Can you tell which is which?
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mhSROkQOZBdAefWLHFSpSUA3zhAN2ti3
Day 64 of 366 Photos of 2020
One last tulip photo before these sweet gems go to their final resting place. I did see a snow drop popping out of the Earth near my door today and the day lilies are also coming up 🥴🙄 NOT my favorites! 
Soon we’ll be seeing all sorts of blooms with temps inching their way up and Daylight Savings Time on the horizon this weekend. 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1OyC5vP5ZIwOLeXCZW00oguAAXK2qN_GW

Day 63 of 366 Photos of 2020
The NH State House is a beautiful building inside and out. I only took my 70-200mm lens so I got some close ups. The sky was blue and the dome was shining brightly! I saw sime cool shots “in my mind’s eye” for my 24-70mm lens. Fun to look with my eyes without my camera, too. . . . for next time! 😊

Along with HAN members Sarah Morrison, Alanna Wesson and Carol Dostie, I went to help change out the art in Senator Tom Sherman's office, otherwise known as 'The Gallery' at the NH State House on March 3rd. I took my camera, but only had my 70-200mm lens. Here are some shots from the day. Beautiful building!

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
#NHStateHouse
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SthMgVvUyWOwgeRATU5gdgUxIdfyICfg

Day 62 of 366 Photos of 2020

It’s VERY close to being ready for me to start spending time photographing, teaching a few classes and even facilitating some Drum & Rhythm Circles at Lane House Arts Center!

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1hrwYiRFsFc14TykA_QJQdhEYxOw99GL1


Day 61 of 366 Photos of 2020

March 1st - Meteorological SpRiNg! OUT with the old, dreary gray and IN with bright, cheery color! 💜💚💙💗💛❤️ I love this photo with the old, dried up petals and the soft bloom. 

These store bought tulips are fading away, but it's MARCH and tulips will soon be popping up in our gardens (although I heard the "S" word for next weekend here in NH!) Until then . . .

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1b82Xy3Gtu7EIuuOH7gFYlOFaRR4q2OEQ

Day 60 of 366 Photos of 2020
When I went out to get the mail today the light on the trees was very cool so I ran back in to get my camera. Golden Hour.
#bevtabetphoto

#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
#ignewengland

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11KB5K89Qi8H90N2w0_9FlBjbhxFIZ2wZ

Day 59 of 366 Photos of 2020
Playing with lighting tonight before I move my light box and lights to my new studio. Tried a little backlighting and cropping.
I like the softness and little splash of yellow in this cropped version.

Day 58 of 366 Photos of 2020
Today was an AWESOME day to be by the ocean! It was a beautiful day once the sun came out. So this afternoon I went to Plaice Cove and the Wall at North Beach. Boy, that wind was whippin’ and was collllld! Of course wearing cropped yoga pants didn’t help. 🤪 But I did have a jacket AND winter vest on and gloves . . . in my pockets! 🤣The ocean was soooooo beautiful! I just love living so close to it!
So hard choosing ONE photo for my Photo of the Day, but I love this one with the rocks in the foreground and waves in the distance. Had my 6-stop ND filter so I was able to slow dow the shutter enough to blur the foreground water a but.



Day 57 of 366 Photos of 2020
46° in NH today so I headed to the beach at high tide. There were some good waves with a cool breeze off the water. Forgot my 6-stop ND filter so went out twice. Fun day at the beach! Looks like some good winds on Friday!  Might make for some great wave pics! 
Love this one taken with my 6-stop ND filter at 2 p.m.ish.
#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17U39NGK1He8GzRN_lAehVRoYT6b4ssF5

Day 56 of 366 Photos of 2020
The tulips are opening up and I took some photos from a different perspective.  I also zoomed in with a slow shutter to create a different Impressionistic effect.
Aside from the Impressionistic ones, this was my favorite. 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1nPFJY_riHu07Z3J16n0XAMyZVbDjay12

Day 55 of 366 Photos of 2020
These cute , fuzzy baby chicks are cuter in person, but are still cute!  The middle one kind of looks like an "Angry Bird" in the last photo!  lol
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1a8GkLfiBU3fs91Ys93FII1qmWzJE_2mN

Day 54 of 366 Photos of 2020
I'm really loving these impressionistic flower photos. Looking forward to  doing some at some gardens this Spring!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kM18KflA28T3b5u64YjmzTCerFjVPUeB


Day 53 of 366 Photos of 2020
Fun playing with my Light Box and some more tulips plus some bunnies & chicks. Looking forward to making some creative cards once I get my studio lighting set up! I just loved this fuzzy chick and cute little bunnies! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1gxddfF5uAvq-tCZsI77Wf7hIMxfqckTf

Day 52 of 366 Photos of 2020
I stopped over at Lane House Arts Center this morning to measure and plan for moving in. Then I bought some tulips to photograph in my light box! I tried frozen bubbles this morning when it was 12°, but they wouldn't freeze! Go figure!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YTMJY8Yld3EallmMZY2KJopUg5EtanjP

Day 51 of 366 Photos of 2020
Playing with more bubbles in the light box.  Not at my studio yet so i don't have the lights set up where I'd like them. Some with 24-70, some with 70-200 and a couple with my 105 Micro lens.   Here’s one of my  "Selfie Bubbles!"  Really need the camera on a tripod for sharper focus,  but it was out in the car and I was being lazy! Time to get some more Spring Flowers tomorrow!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1QXZ31DQIuxQy-pm_V7WlgZlx-P0NCbAc

Day 50 of 366 Photos of 2020
Hooray!  Can't wait to get this over to my studio at the beginning of March to create some Impressionistic photos in studio! It has colored backgrounds for the inside: black, gray, white, red & green! and came with 2 lights, and a phone tripod. Woo Hoo!  So excited! LOVE it!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LaneHouseArtsCenter
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RDFUPq33flBKGXslgvB8B-XpUJ0-ths-


Day 49 of 366 Photos of 2020 

A little snow at Ocean Point today. It was sleeting sideways at one point and pelting me in the face so I retreated to the car and opted to shoot through an open window! 😁
#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #OceanPointMaine
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KwK8PM8bjaGVTsNtyJs3B5Z0stwHCUxp

Day 48 of 366 Photos of 2020
On a clear day from Ocean Point, if you look closely you can see the Cuckolds off of Southport Island and Seguin Island Light, off of Popham, in the distance. 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#OceanPointSunset
#OceanPointMaine
#TheCuckolds
#SeguinIslandLight
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tWclMQGt4kbszABEXeA7byQdOJEwVzc0

Day 47 of 366 Photos of 2020
Never gets old.  Just as we were leaving to go to dinner at our friends' condo I noticed that it was going to be another good sunset. So I grabbed the camera as I warmed up the car and took a few shots!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#OceanPointSunset
#OceanPointMaine
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=10lf-4cXgW8ZDxsfQaAMcfmqZaktp7j_b

Day 46 of 366 Photos of 2020 
Hard to choose a favorite from tonight’s spectacular Ocean Point Sunset! Winter sunsets at Ocean Point are some of the BEST! I'm on the east coast, but on the west side of the East Boothbay peninsula where I love the sunsets as much or more than any place I've been! Today it was clear when i got up and then gray and cloudy later in the day. BUT, I saw a little opening in the clouds around 4:15 and knew it was going to be special! It was spectacular! Sunset did not disappoint! #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo #OceanPointInn #OceanPointSunset 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1MM2XxweR5DfqoRSfMDBPX4KyHF8QnuK9


Day 45 of 366 Photos of 2020
I’ve always loved these umbrella trees on Negro Island! 
Appropriate to be at Ocean Point on Valentine’s Day because it’s where a big piece of my ❤️ resides!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#OceanPointMaine
#BestSunsetsAnywhere
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YAveytgT7GyEBsQOagI1UKy7YTddpMVh

Day 44 of 366 Photos of 2020
Love the way the blues & greens pop in this photo! Snow white “sand” and blue-green sea! Ahhhhh! 
I used to LOVE hitting snooze on a Snow Day or 2-hour delay, and where was I today before 9 a.m.? At the beach taking photos! I had to get out before the snow fell off the trees with the snow changing over to rain! 
The trees along driveway at Runnymeade Farm  didn't have as much snow as I would have liked but it was great to be behind my camera in the brisk air (34° isn't THAT cold!) because the seacoast is beautiful ANY time of year!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#SnowDay
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eWME6Jn80mAKrA2qJFNsmXOVJN635ZBD

Day 43 of 366 Photos of 2020
When it's 42° in February in NH and there's snow on the way, what do you do?  Go to the beach!  I headed down to Hampton Beach just before sunrise to walk and take a few photos. Beautiful any time of year! Played with panning on some of the photos. Need to clean my sensor. Spending way too much time removing dots from my pics!
I’m really loving Impressionistic Photography, whether with flowers or the ocean. Also looking forward to upcoming colder temps so I can photograph some frozen bubbles in Maine this weekend! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart 
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#ImpressionisticPhotography
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-LXl3mNe9APguI3gZUr2mp25HsJtzzbf

Day 42 of 366 Photos of  2020

💕HaPpy Hearts Week💕
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1R0i1YQrQn_m_uqBvyXpufnk6XSlIHt_A

Day 41 of 366 Photos of 2020.
And I'm on to the next baby blankie for a sweet 3 month old! I love the sherbet colors.  Can't wait to finish it and send it off so she can be wrapped up in all this love! 💕
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#SpeedKnitting
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1uyCKTP8eU47MZstN4MFLbB0KUa0D1BDt

Day 40 of 366 Photos of 2020

One of my other talents aside from photography is knitting.  I started knitting in girl scouts where I knit Barbie clothes!  I graduated to sweaters, hats,  scarves, afghans and most recently have been on a roll with baby blankets for teachers at school, high school/college friends and even former students who have becoming grammies.  I'm not too keen on intarsia where you switch colors for a picture pattern, but I LOVE doing patterns with different stitches and also Irish knit designs with cables. People have said I should sell my wares, but I always say, "Love isn't love until you give it away!"  So I have finished another one on my list for my high school friends and now I get to knit a girlie one for a dear college friend's new granddaughter!  💕🧶
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LT0Mh74dOLyt4AZYbjIzIVNgAT8LHS1W

Day 39 of 366 Photos of 2020

Today I photographed bubbles, the ocean and patterns in the sand. I loved many of today’s photos, but the colors and pattern of color in this one make it my favorite of the day! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#BubblePhotography
#366PhotosOf2020
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fwIElVM70a4pjkDBxsP4vDYB6nXVkRGW

Day 38 of 366 Photos of 2020
Playing with different depth of field settings with my lensball today.
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1pX4y_H_RQmOjP7gAds7VAGeQOfL3GT3o

Day 37 of 366 Photos of 2020

This was one of my favorite bubble photos today. This is with my homemade bubble concoction, not the store bought bubble stuff. 😊 More fun tomorrow!  
Bubbles are challenging whether frozen or not! Getting the bubble mixture right, setting your foal point, not moving the diffuser so that the bubble moves or pops, using the right f-stop, having a shallow enough dish to get a big enough bubble, etc. etc.  Needs lots of work, but it's FUN!  I used my macro lens and will try my 24-70 and my 70-200mm lenses to see how they work.  A work in progress!
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#BubblePhotography
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YiRf9-4ZsAhDDZrXgvVo0bx-lGt7R-1_

Day 36 of 366 Photos of 2020

Words to Remember; words to live by! 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17fGolr8MhZjrhFWa_g-LPoAIHmM5jTIp
Day 35 of 366 Photos of 2020

Playing with my LensBall at the beach. Here’s a little LensBall Selfie! I’m in there! 🤪📷
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#LensBall
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tmaMjbhSLcor-cwRaJ2kexmEblePkLRo

#34 of 366 Photos Of 2020
I must say I am enjoying reaching outside my photography comfort zone and exploring new things! I am looking forward to getting Charles Needle’s book, Impressionistic Photography, https://charlesneedlephoto.com and also attending one of his workshops this summer! 😁

I used my 6-stop Neutral Density filter today and played around with some  more Impressionistic photos mid-day with intentional camera movement.

When it's 45° at the beginning of February in New Hampshire, you head to the beach!  It was a beautiful day at North Hampton State beach.

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#ImpressionisticPhotography

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1055MCELPpRAU6RcAGZuEv3j7E8HoJB6p

Day #33 of 366 Photos of 2020
When you miss National Chocolate Cake Day, you declare your own! 🤪
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#ChocolateCake
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1NZI7YP8JeIuyVOF1mnD-H7OkMed3RrsO

Day #32 of 366 Photos of 2020



Oh my word!  NINE cardinals just visited the bush outside my window!
I desaturated all the colors except the red to make the cardinals’ color pop. 
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#AVisitFromAbove
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17ZagDObvhMSVWQ8EUKCLoS-8iMr-eo--

Day #31 of 366 Days of Photos
Can't believe it's the last day of January! I set up some props in my Photo Box and photographed some purple and gold tulips in honor of Kobe and the Lakers being back on the court tonight.  The tulips are almost gone by so I call the series ‘Weeping for Kobe!’ I used multiple exposure for some and my Color Sketch effect for others.

This Color Sketch photo was my favorite of the bunch.

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#366DaysOfPhotos
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TW3oj7S-PX825SLOLvaQeCJM_VLwiW3Y

Day #30 of 366 Photos of 2020
Having fun experimenting with Impressionistic Photos! No multiple exposure this time. These were taken with intentional movement, mostly vertical movement.  

I like the way this one looks like dancing flames. 

#bevtabetphoto 
#bevtabetphotography 
#impessionisticphotography
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#LoveWhatYouDo
#DoWhatYouLove
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ojCPrhGkzLHk9viFfb6CLPh1Bfk8tjxZ

Day #29 of 366 Photos of 2020
Ocean foam at North Hampton State Beach that looks like mounds of fresh whipped cream! Maybe the 41 degree weather made me think of summer, maybe the Beach Plum across the street made me think about a hot fudge sundae! 🤪 I know it’s still January, but anytime of year by the ocean is heavenly! Ahhhhh! 
#bevtabetphoto 
#bevtabetphotography 
#tulips
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#LoveTheOcean
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1OkMNfWVoCwlE3B3hTUbwS-3gT1XmMwLC

Day #28 of 366 Photos of 2020

I was inspired by Charles Needle at Click2019 Photography Conference to try some Impressionisti Photography! I ❤️ the muted colors and decreased clarity in this one. 
In November I attended the Click 2019 Photography Conference in Hyannis, MA. Charles Needle was the Keynote Speaker and a presenter. I loved his session on Impressionistic Photography, something I had not tried at all.  He used in camera multiple exposures to create  Monet-esque photos so today I tried it with my tulips and love the effect.  Can't wait to try it more, especially with fields of flowers!  Check out his website and book at https://charlesneedlephoto.com/
#bevtabetphoto 
#bevtabetphotography 
#tulips
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
#ImpressionisticPhotography
#CharlesNeedlePhotography
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rV5_931MgaDz9FLMl-cj4WYoGhYLPLvB

Day #27 of 366 Photos of 2020

Some tulips to brighten up a gray day. Some with intentional handheld movement, some with soft focus, some with a tripod, all with my flash ring diffuser.
I like the abstract look of this one! ❣️
#bevtabetphoto 
#bevtabetphotography 
#tulips
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#DoWhatYouLove
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16GCsYWMqMpl4eEgpcy6sYueSn8zwx67u

Day #26 of 366 Photos of 2020
I dug deep in my archives for today’s collage on this 💔 day. May Kobe & Gianna and all who perished in the tragic helicopter crash Rest in Eternal Peace!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_gJbqD-UO79lRbqPnyymB_J0YkLONBER

Day #25 of 366 Photos of 2020
Photos in A Box! Inch by inch, step by step, we're getting closer and closer! Assembly is complete (can come apart with hinges if needs to be transported or stored) and I painted the front edges of The Box tonight. Now to play with some selfies until I get it set up at my new studio, March 1st! #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #PhotosInABox #PhotographFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul #DoWhatYouLove #LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qyIZObt6XhYjDpFalXGGmjHEnkgPINr7

Day #24 of 366: January 24, 2020

Not a very creative photo, but the CrEaTiViTy starts when the Photo Box is assembled! 
A BIG shout out to my friend, Lou McGovern for building the box for me. Assembly this weekend! Woo Hoo! I’ll have to take some “Selfies in A Box” to practice! 😜

#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#PhotosInABox
#ShootFromYourHeart
#CaptureFromYourSoul
#PhotographFromYourHeart
#LoveWhatYouDo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1imOp83CRbA2Uux_1udb0JqVMJvBoVo4c

Day #23 of 366: January 23, 2020
Playing with Selective Color in LightRoom.
#bevtabetphoto
#bevtabetphotography
#SelectiveColor
#PhotographyIsFun
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1o_7rQp4Q8E_lBIk1sEts9nfVzJfM44Yc

Day #22 of 366: January 22, 2020
On my way back from Boothbay I stopped for a few shots of the Maine Diner for my Blog Post and I finally got to see the Wells Buoy Tree that I’ve been meaning to visit. I almost didn't take this last photo, but I'm glad I did. It turns out to be one of my favorites! I LOVE the lines and colors! This tree was a collaborative community project by Wells High School Art Students. ❤️ #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #WellsHarborBuoyTree #WellHarborMaine #PhotographWhatYouLOVE 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1NPke4rSKKx-GGUc_vbyNBJ6_AyhtMM1V

Day #21 of 366: January 21, 2020
Kathy Tarantola & David Leach, you may recognize this sunset spot from August! This photo is just before Sunset at Ocean Point, Maine ❤️ I love the warm light bathing the grasses by the road. I was going to go to Pemaquid Lighthouse after lunch, but decided to save that until my February visit. After lunch I drove down to Little River and a large bird flew in front of me and into a tree. I had my 24-70mm lens on my camera and am not sure if it was an immature eagle or an Osprey. I just know it was BIG! I switched lenses down by Little River but "Big Bird" was gone when I circled back around. I hung out on the rocks by "one tree, formerly "Three Trees!" It was so Peaceful there, I didn't want to leave. I arrived about 30 minutes before sunset and just enjoyed the peacefulness being down on the rocks by the ocean. This is one spot we photographed sunset during the Midcoast Maine Photo experience in August. The sun set quite a bit further to the right then. Tonight it was closer to the cuckolds and Seguin Light. Temps were near 21° with very little wind. It was very beautiful out and my hands weren't even very cold unless i took my glove liners off or long periods of time. I bracketed the sunset photos with (3) 2-stop exposure steps and merged them into HDR in Lightroom. I'm really happy with today'a photos and especially the sunsets. In my opinion You can never have too many Ocean Point sunset pics! #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #BoothbayHarbor #photographwhatyoulove 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TkV2rqyON-tQg7-rOqO4MELVvjxuM5iY

Day #20 of 366: January 20, 2020
 A little Snow Safari around Boothbay Harbor and Southport today. I hit some of my favorite places that I don't normally get to see with snow cover. Kathy Tarantola, David Leach, Anastasia Leach, Debbie Brackett Gracy, you may recognize some of these spots from warmer days! This one shot as I was headed back to Ocean Point is my favorite of the day. I saw the lights in the church windows and pulled into the Tugboat Inn's parking lot to get the shot. #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #BoothbayHarbor #PhotographWhatYouLOVE #ShootFromYourHeart #CaptureFromYourSoul
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CV1vFG59WNy03ZPxhDg7rO9piqTD_Yka
Day #19 of 366: January 19, 2020
Another Ocean Point sunset. Caught the light on on Cuckolds Lighthouse #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #OceanPointSunset 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HxPy_12TdrUWX4OcW3c_mzP9JXhpOWyr

Day #18 of 366: January 18, 2020
Took a few iPhone pics outside today, so here’s one from my camera. On to my next baby blanket. All these high school and college friends becoming grammies! 🥰 
#bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #SpeedKnitting #KnitToTheCeltics 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EG76XGrKeni9A2Rf83yFPsaunOGWiukU

Day #17 of 366: January 17, 2020
Starting the weekend with an Ocean Point Sunset! Frigid temperatures, negative wind chills with 39 mph NW wind gusts. Brrrr! Still LOVE an OP Sunset any time of the year. #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #OceanPointMaineSunset 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1oUaRSm7Lb-68W2utUh8Q8h9Tzad3z1sj

Day #16 of 366: January 16, 2020
More monochrome
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17ys8kMYa0DLneMhgS5Im-IbWQINn0_Ch
Day #15 of 366: January 15, 2020
 Since I’m going to a talk on Black & White Photography tonight I decided to try shooting with monochrome set in camera. Lots of questions. #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #macrolens #black&whitephotos
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dlyG61nAUiBA_DnIstYWODMOCve0ALYN

Day #13 of 366: January 13, 2020
 Macro lens handheld. The feather on my Native American Navajo Flute from Sedona. #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #macrophotos 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ei_6fs06TNrOcT-ZFs--u-8Ik24LBnqr

Day #12 of 366: January 12, 2020
 Macro lens with LED light, handheld. Bright colors of a hat & scarf I made a few years ago. #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #macrophotos 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18Nk2dAzKQEX9OGh-qeh-LLuCITNvowGi

Day #11 of 366: January 11, 2020
I just have to weave in the loose ends and sew on my signature tag!  I LOVE it! 💙
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SSQhunp6xx6mVukkMPHQaKJcRjlWvOnn

Day #10 of 366: January 10, 2020
Mother Nature didn't cooperate tonight so I have no Wolf Moon photos! A few years ago I bought an LED Light with color overlays that I used for a wedding. It has adjustable light intensity so I thought I'd try it with my macro lens. I didn't have any fresh flowers so I used it with my silk flowers. Next I need to use my round light diffuser that goes over my off camera flash. #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #366photos2020
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_E3ppm9zTzj54l4ttiK_G7dlvEVNpVqK

Day #9 of 366: January 9, 2020
The Isles of Shoals looked to large & clear tonight as the moon rose on the cusp of being full. Taken in North Hampton, NH #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #366photos2020 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1x5ozf7P9_5fjTBm6MgK2f5pON24pVoCc
Day #8 of 366: January 8, 2020
Before I put my tree away, I decided to work on some hand held, indoor, low light shots. #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography #366photos2020 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1C8G4JEpkd-0Lsid1-n-HKGXqP6zNghWd

Day #7 of 366: January 9, 2020
More water!  Playing with shutter speed.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WjO1xalLjZ6dmeaMlWRuoOVoRtpLOPes
Day #6 of 366: January 6, 2020
Today I used my 70-200mm lens with my new Arsenal Wireless Remote on manual and played around with pouring sparkling water into a wine glass with ice cubes in it. Different settings resulted in different effects. Love the splash in this one! #bevtabetphoto #bevtabetphotography
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cVGvKA4Ge8BXumv2WEAAX2d35akX6PzX
Day #5 of 366: January 5, 2020
Another element in my "2020 Vision" is to improve my macro photography.  I hardly take my macro lens out of my bag, but dusted it off to play tonight!https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sQB1SfKJ78G9d3qa7Ki3gVO97H-Gd54j
Day #4 of 366: January 4, 2020
Baby blankie is growing! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eID6wKn7gDEU2-bWaHcRd2Rzo6J5-AwG
Day #3 of 366: January 3, 2020
Playing with Lensball
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dEey5NictkmJ1X_F0xkvMXwsH_SQef_l
Day #2 of 366: January 2, 2020
When it's 28° (feels like 18!) at sunrise, you have to be a hardy breed to get out to shoot sunrise by the NH seashore!
But, as I've said before, "I've never met a sunrise I didn't like! "  Worth getting up for . . . especially when you are going to take photos while everyone else is going to work! I can always take a nap . . . AFTER I edit my pics!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1OjvMli4-cg9BuzUQeQE0XMYZUZ_jdDHl

Day #1 of 366: January 1, 2020
Well, I slept through sunrise, but after seeing the clouds this afternoon I decided to go to North Hampton for the sunset for my #1 photo of 2020!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen “Tie the Knot❣️“

 Each wedding is unique. Even though we basically start with close to the same photo list there are always individual requests that are special to each couple. I try to bring out the essence & individuality of each couple for their special day❣️ Here is the Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen's beautiful wedding day! They'd never been to York so when I said we needed photos at Nubble, Kristin said, "If we have time!"  Ummmmm, NO! We need to make time . . . and we're glad we did!    My 3rd wedding in 3 months and final one of 2022 for me!  Two hearts, one from New Hampshire and one from Newfoundland, were united in a small, intimate ceremony surrounded by close family members & lots of love at York Harbor Inn in York, Maine when Kristin and Stephen literally “tied the fisherman’s double knot❣️” on July 6, 2022. Read the story of tying the Fisherman's Knot. https://www.weddingpreacherforhire.com/2015/04/the-fisherman-knot.html Second wedding I’ve done w

Daley Family Sneak Peek

 I haven’t been out shooting on location in a while, but on July 8th I got to photograph the Daley family with their precious, almost 9 month old, Little Miss O❣️She’s an early bird so we met at Seabrook Dunes & Beach at 7:30 AM. Thanks to Mimi Leigh for gifting them with a family photo session for Christmas. I had so much fun photographing them! Now to work my way through editing 250 images. 🥰 Photographing families & children is one of my all time favorite things to do❣️ Loving the beach! Such a sweet family! ❤️❤️❤️ 💗💗💗 So proud to be standing up getting ready to walk. Beach baby❣️ ‘til she started eating sand! 🥰

And just like that . . . 2022 is a Wrap!

It's been a busy 2022 for me & Bev Tabet Photography ! January was spent watching the Celtics, photographing my food 😂and frozen bubbles and attending the NHSPA Photography Show at the Exeter Town Hall Gallery. February was low key with more Celtics games, day knitting and Alpha Xi Sista ZOOMs. I did manage to get out of Dodge in March with a few days in Hull with my Alpha Xi roomie as we took the spectator boat for the Hull Snow Row. Got some great photos including some of rowers from the New Bedford Area. That was followed by a 5-day visit to Ocean Point, Maine with Joan Libby. Both are always a fun time!  I took a little solo 68th birthday trip in April to Sheepscot Harbour Village in Edgecomb, Maine and got to go to my favorite Pemaquid Lighthouse and also Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse for some stormy images. I also got a taste of Spring at the Cider Hill Farm Tulip Fest in Amesbury, MA.   In May I returned to Cider Hill Farm for pick-your-own tulips, photographed a l