Skip to main content

Back on Track!



Back on track! Yesterday I had almond milk over Ezekial cereal with fresh raspberries and blueberries for breakfast, salad with tuna for lunch and baked chicken thighs (couldn't light the grill - no gas?) with salad and sweet potato and some nuts for a snack! I did sneak a Pepsi, but I bought the 7.5 oz. ones to wean me off! :-) AMAZING (there's that word again!) what you can do when you have the time! I know I know, we all have the same 24 hours in a day; it's how we choose to use them!

Today I'm starting my day with a Green Smoothie in my Ninja Kitchen System 100 that I bought last Fall and am just now using. Fresh kale, organic baby romaine, fresh pineapple, blueberries and raspberries! I forgot to put the banana in so I ate that on the side! Really tastes gooood!  Need some inspiration and recipes?  Check out 
Incredible Smoothies.com

I'm determined to make this a habit (I have 40 days!) to keep it going! I even went to my studio and used my 14" high fanny-lifter step stool (from The Firm) for some exercises on Monday afternoon. Going to work out 3 days a week - don't really need extreme 7 day workouts in my life! :-)



Fitness was always my life B.C. (Before Computers) ~ teaching P.E., teaching aerobics, Personal Training, Z-Heath.  So glad to have the time to get back into it!

Follow my Blog and share those "inch by inch" changes you're making to better your life!

Cheers!



Mid-day snack as I rearranged furniture ( a past-time of mine!) was cantaloupe, organic grapes, fresh mozzarella cheese and pitted Kalamata olives.  Don't forget to drink plenty of water!  I drink filters water WITH my food, but when I drink a lot of water during the day I lean toward Poland Springs, Fuji  or Evian so that I get the minerals from them.



Late lunch - Salad with organic greens, petite carrots, Roma tomatoes, artichokes, roasted red peppers, black olives, Kalamata olives, cucumbers and Paul Newman Lite Northern Italian dressing.  I'm not a big fan of Lite dressings, but they didn't have the Northern Italian in the regular kind and the sugar content was still pretty low.  Topped it off with a leftover chicken thigh from last night's dinner  and added a slice of Rye bread with real butter to complement the meal.



Left over Ginger & Garlic marinated steak tips with fresh green beans for dinner. it was a good, good, day!











I think I'll try this Raspberry-Watermelon Smoothie tomorrow.

Raspberry-Watermelon Smoothie
1 cup raspberries
2 cups watermelon
1 banana
2 cups fresh baby spinach (or other leafy green)
1 celery stalk
1/2 cup water if needed
Calories: 293 | Fat: 1.3g (grams) | Protein: 5.2g | Carbs: 61.5g | Calcium: 15% | Vitamin A: 104% | Vitamin C: 137%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen “Tie the Knot❣️“

 Each wedding is unique. Even though we basically start with close to the same photo list there are always individual requests that are special to each couple. I try to bring out the essence & individuality of each couple for their special day❣️ Here is the Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen's beautiful wedding day! They'd never been to York so when I said we needed photos at Nubble, Kristin said, "If we have time!"  Ummmmm, NO! We need to make time . . . and we're glad we did!    My 3rd wedding in 3 months and final one of 2022 for me!  Two hearts, one from New Hampshire and one from Newfoundland, were united in a small, intimate ceremony surrounded by close family members & lots of love at York Harbor Inn in York, Maine when Kristin and Stephen literally “tied the fisherman’s double knot❣️” on July 6, 2022. Read the story of tying the Fisherman's Knot. https://www.weddingpreacherforhire.com/2015/04/the-fisherman-knot.html Second wedding I’ve done w

Daley Family Sneak Peek

 I haven’t been out shooting on location in a while, but on July 8th I got to photograph the Daley family with their precious, almost 9 month old, Little Miss O❣️She’s an early bird so we met at Seabrook Dunes & Beach at 7:30 AM. Thanks to Mimi Leigh for gifting them with a family photo session for Christmas. I had so much fun photographing them! Now to work my way through editing 250 images. 🥰 Photographing families & children is one of my all time favorite things to do❣️ Loving the beach! Such a sweet family! ❤️❤️❤️ 💗💗💗 So proud to be standing up getting ready to walk. Beach baby❣️ ‘til she started eating sand! 🥰

Birthday Blog

On April 19, 2022 a t 2:35 pm, the exact time of my birth 68 years later, I was at my very favorite place, Pemaquid Lighthouse! It worked out perfectly; I had planned on photographing sunrise, but it was raining so I went later in the day.  THIS is 68! I left on my solo secret birthday road trip on Monday April 18th. I made a pit stop at the Yarmouth Information Center to pick up some brochures. A guy in the parking lot saw my CELTS-6 license plate and Celtics hat and started talking about how great Sunday’s game was! :-) Once a year, I always like to go somewhere I haven’t been before. I took a side trip to Land’s End on Bailey Island. Just sorry I never made it there before my friend, Dan Millar, passed away. I want to go back for photos of The Giant Stairs, Lookout Point, Cribstone Bridge and the little lobster shack in Mackerel Cove when it’s a little warmer.  When I lived in Maine I would go to Tortola in April. Now I go from NH to Maine!  LoL     I arrived at Sheepscot Harbour Vi