Skip to main content

Day #15, Mon. 7/16

Today is the Alpha Xi Delta Reunion Potluck Cookout so I will be good all day!  Starting my day off with a Green Smoothie with Organic baby romaine and spinach, some blackberries (was looking for black raspberries but couldn't find them), raspberries, blueberries, banana and a little Greek yogurt. Hmmmm, maybe I'll throw a little pineapple in, too.

This is the BEST tasting smoothie I've made so far.  And I remember thinking my Jr. High Home Ec teacher was cRaZy when we had to make banana milkshakes back in the late 60's early 70's!  I guess she was ahead of the curve.  Maybe NOT with her broiled oranges though!

I had a turkey club on Syrian bread for lunch.


I grilled some zucchini, summer squash and onions for the party. They came out great - I'll have to do more of that this summer. We had fruit salad, potato salad, kale salad, pasta salad, grilled chicken, desserts and lots of other yummy dishes that I'd been looking forward to all day.  Oh I got some hot dogs to splurge!  Nothing like a good dog off the grill! Oooo, mudslides to accompany them!  Nope, we had Ellen Fleming Clark's signature wedding drink instead: Sips Ahoy!  :-) Enjoy your day.

Ended the day with a fun Alpha Xi Delta Reunion Cookout. We set the date for next year - Monday, July 15th. Mark your calendar!   We reminisced, shared lots of stories, took a field trip to Heart Rhythmz Studio & Anahata Gallery and had an evening full of friendship & laughter.  And . . . the food was off the charts!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen “Tie the Knot❣️“

 Each wedding is unique. Even though we basically start with close to the same photo list there are always individual requests that are special to each couple. I try to bring out the essence & individuality of each couple for their special day❣️ Here is the Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen's beautiful wedding day! They'd never been to York so when I said we needed photos at Nubble, Kristin said, "If we have time!"  Ummmmm, NO! We need to make time . . . and we're glad we did!    My 3rd wedding in 3 months and final one of 2022 for me!  Two hearts, one from New Hampshire and one from Newfoundland, were united in a small, intimate ceremony surrounded by close family members & lots of love at York Harbor Inn in York, Maine when Kristin and Stephen literally “tied the fisherman’s double knot❣️” on July 6, 2022. Read the story of tying the Fisherman's Knot. https://www.weddingpreacherforhire.com/2015/04/the-fisherman-knot.html Second wedding I’ve done w

Daley Family Sneak Peek

 I haven’t been out shooting on location in a while, but on July 8th I got to photograph the Daley family with their precious, almost 9 month old, Little Miss O❣️She’s an early bird so we met at Seabrook Dunes & Beach at 7:30 AM. Thanks to Mimi Leigh for gifting them with a family photo session for Christmas. I had so much fun photographing them! Now to work my way through editing 250 images. 🥰 Photographing families & children is one of my all time favorite things to do❣️ Loving the beach! Such a sweet family! ❤️❤️❤️ 💗💗💗 So proud to be standing up getting ready to walk. Beach baby❣️ ‘til she started eating sand! 🥰

And just like that . . . 2022 is a Wrap!

It's been a busy 2022 for me & Bev Tabet Photography ! January was spent watching the Celtics, photographing my food 😂and frozen bubbles and attending the NHSPA Photography Show at the Exeter Town Hall Gallery. February was low key with more Celtics games, day knitting and Alpha Xi Sista ZOOMs. I did manage to get out of Dodge in March with a few days in Hull with my Alpha Xi roomie as we took the spectator boat for the Hull Snow Row. Got some great photos including some of rowers from the New Bedford Area. That was followed by a 5-day visit to Ocean Point, Maine with Joan Libby. Both are always a fun time!  I took a little solo 68th birthday trip in April to Sheepscot Harbour Village in Edgecomb, Maine and got to go to my favorite Pemaquid Lighthouse and also Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse for some stormy images. I also got a taste of Spring at the Cider Hill Farm Tulip Fest in Amesbury, MA.   In May I returned to Cider Hill Farm for pick-your-own tulips, photographed a l