Skip to main content

Day #7, Sun. 7/8

WoW!  Has it been a week already since I started this "Back on Track" Style of eating?  I'm really enjoying the Smoothies and I'm incorporating exercise back into my routine, too.  baby steps . . . inch by inch, step by step!  Remember you've got to start somewhere! :-)

For today's smoothie I combined cucumber, blueberries, raspberries, a pear, one stalk of celery (really can taste that in the smoothie), about 4 oz. of filters water, organic spinach and baby romaine and about 5 ice cubes. I blended everything and put the greens in last.  I had a hard boiled egg and a garlic cheese sausage on the side. Oh and I ate a banana while making the smoothie.  I must say I would NEVER eat this much fruit/veggies/greens at breakfast if I were not having my smoothies. I'm starting to feel the difference in my energy level, too. At first I was feeling a little sluggish, but it changed about day #5 or 6.

Now I'm off to the studio to unpack some of the things I came across while cleaning at home and also to fit in a short workout. Have a great day!



That breakfast at 10:30 a.m. held me through late afternoon.  I had a late lunch at 4ish and that will probably do it except for an apple or a dish of ice cream (the ice cream won out!) I've decided to only do dessert on Saturdays and Sundays or twice a week if I have a special event in that week. That way I'll have something to look forward to!

I heated up my leftover chicken and sautéed peppers, made my favorite cottage cheese and pineapple salad and had a glass of filtered water. 

Drank the leftover smoothie (about 8 oz.) around 8 p.m. as a snack. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen “Tie the Knot❣️“

 Each wedding is unique. Even though we basically start with close to the same photo list there are always individual requests that are special to each couple. I try to bring out the essence & individuality of each couple for their special day❣️ Here is the Sneak Peek for Kristin & Stephen's beautiful wedding day! They'd never been to York so when I said we needed photos at Nubble, Kristin said, "If we have time!"  Ummmmm, NO! We need to make time . . . and we're glad we did!    My 3rd wedding in 3 months and final one of 2022 for me!  Two hearts, one from New Hampshire and one from Newfoundland, were united in a small, intimate ceremony surrounded by close family members & lots of love at York Harbor Inn in York, Maine when Kristin and Stephen literally “tied the fisherman’s double knot❣️” on July 6, 2022. Read the story of tying the Fisherman's Knot. https://www.weddingpreacherforhire.com/2015/04/the-fisherman-knot.html Second wedding I’ve done w

Daley Family Sneak Peek

 I haven’t been out shooting on location in a while, but on July 8th I got to photograph the Daley family with their precious, almost 9 month old, Little Miss O❣️She’s an early bird so we met at Seabrook Dunes & Beach at 7:30 AM. Thanks to Mimi Leigh for gifting them with a family photo session for Christmas. I had so much fun photographing them! Now to work my way through editing 250 images. 🥰 Photographing families & children is one of my all time favorite things to do❣️ Loving the beach! Such a sweet family! ❤️❤️❤️ 💗💗💗 So proud to be standing up getting ready to walk. Beach baby❣️ ‘til she started eating sand! 🥰

And just like that . . . 2022 is a Wrap!

It's been a busy 2022 for me & Bev Tabet Photography ! January was spent watching the Celtics, photographing my food 😂and frozen bubbles and attending the NHSPA Photography Show at the Exeter Town Hall Gallery. February was low key with more Celtics games, day knitting and Alpha Xi Sista ZOOMs. I did manage to get out of Dodge in March with a few days in Hull with my Alpha Xi roomie as we took the spectator boat for the Hull Snow Row. Got some great photos including some of rowers from the New Bedford Area. That was followed by a 5-day visit to Ocean Point, Maine with Joan Libby. Both are always a fun time!  I took a little solo 68th birthday trip in April to Sheepscot Harbour Village in Edgecomb, Maine and got to go to my favorite Pemaquid Lighthouse and also Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse for some stormy images. I also got a taste of Spring at the Cider Hill Farm Tulip Fest in Amesbury, MA.   In May I returned to Cider Hill Farm for pick-your-own tulips, photographed a l